Blue Butterfly




Once upon a time
A bright blue fly
Crashed into my life.
Noble and true
So beautiful and cute,
Such  a pretty butterfly,
And he was mine.
He loved and gave joy,
I was all smiles, because he was my butterfly.
Then came a day
He bid me farewell.
Shocked and aghast
I wondered what went wrong?
Such pretty and divine
He was meant to be forever mine.
But I couldn't hold him tight
Or command and fight.
To see his smile
I set him free and sigh.
Now he is gone
My Beautiful life is bygones.
Neither any butterfly has that charm
Nor could provide that love & warmth.
So now I simply wait,
Hoping, blue butterfly crashes in again!






Comments

  1. Nice post Nikitha.

    Every person have different butterflies of different colours being forms of friend, love or fame etc.

    You made a poem which everyone can connect to their lives.

    Great going

    May you have best butterflies in your garden of life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple yet profound. Welcome to blogoshpere Nikitha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment